Thanks Shardi, for liking my work & nominating my blog for this award. This is my first award & I totally appreciate it. You can see Shardi’s blog here.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people.
Here are the Questions for me to answer:
1. Is there any life change that has changed you for the better or the worse? If yes, ten which is it?
A staunch believer of “Change is the only constant in Life”, I welcome every change with open arms. It ain’t always easy, but accepting it makes it more manageable for me. I can say that leaving my professional degree of Mechanical Engineering behind & quitting my decade old 9 to 5 job, to start afresh in a unknown field and become an enterprenuer has been the biggest and most challenging change for me. I know for sure that it is for the best because it has burst the bubble of comfort I had started to enjoy so much, and has thrown me into the unfamiliar world of professional photography. I am learning a new skill everyday, not just to become a better photographer but also a better entrepreneur. Thanks to this very major self imposed change, I am more at ease with my fear of failure to attempt the unnown. I am confident that as I grow more into this new role I have chosen for myself, I will conquer my fears forever.
2. Would you rather have a few friends or a handful? why?
Of course a handful! I’d say why not ;o) !
Each individual I come across in life plays a certain part in it, like I do in theirs. I meet so many people, forget a few but befriend many. Every new friend has his/her own frequency which when matches mine, he/she takes a special place in my life. So every friend is an adventure with a new personality to explore, good things to learn & sometimes unlearn too, more knowledge to be gained & of course much joy and sorrow to be shared. Also, being the more the merrier kind of gal, I always have my hands full with my set of friends.
3. What is the one thing that keeps you going ,no matter what?
An optimist & a firm believer that “Tomorrow is gonna be Bigger & Better”, I keep moving to see what is in store for me next.
4. Has blogging changed your life? How?
I started blogging almost an year back to share my work on Child Photography with everyone. It started professionally & I don’t remember when & how it got personal. It is now a platform to share my Life experiences with you all & become a part of your lives in the same way. My views on Social media have changed for the better. I feel that it is a very powerful tool & can be used very constructively. It is a school for those willing to learn, every moment, every day. I am a Happy blogger now & hopefully forever!!
5. Is there any country or place you want to visit badly? Also why?
I love to travel & explore anything unknown to me. Every new place is exciting and every travel fulfilling.
I want to badly visit Italy again. Although I ve been there once, I feel that Italy has so much to give to its visitors. It has history, Culture, Natural beauty, Gastronomy and Diversity. I want to satisfy my traveller urges to explore each nook and corner of the country I love so much. Italy, I ll be there as soon as I can. Yey!
6. What makes you think that you’ll achieve whatever you’ve set in your mind?
My parents taught me to trust my instincts & believe in my self all my Life. It is this belief that has brought me to where I am and surely will take me to my desired goal. Also, having faith that God is fair to all keeps me strong all along.
7. Is there any thing you regret? Why?
I sometimes question my decisions, but never ever regret the outcome. What is done is done. Its better to move on to what you have and how you can make it better.
8. If the world was ending tomorrow, what would be that one thing you’d like to do before you die?
U never know what’s in store for you… So the world might be ending the next moment & I can’t do nothing about it. So I am living my Life the way I am supposed to. Loving my near & dear ones, working hard, not regretting anything and just moving forward every moment of my day. That’s it!!
9. Are you addicted to anything? Why is it so addictive?
Addicted to being in control. It gives me a high to be in control of situations/things/people. Although this addiction does not get in the way of others 90% of the time, the remaining 10% can sometimes get bothersome. As I grow in life, I am getting better at CONTROLLING this addiction. If u know what I mean!!!
10. What is that one habit that has stayed with you all through your life till now?
I am DETERMINED to live my life a certain way & this determination keeps me motivated every moment of my day. As far as I can remember, I have been this way in everything I did. It has brought me here & will keep me going always. Marathon or real Life, I am determined to run it my way & the best way I can.
Now that I am done answering my set of questions, here’s my list to my nominees:
1. What is the one word that defines you the most, and how?
2. What is your biggest achievement in Life ?
3. Who understands you the most in Life? Explain.
4. What makes you happy today?
5. How do you negate negativity from your Life?
6 .Would you rather Dance in the Rain or Let the Storm pass?
7. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? Mention the location.
8.What is that one field for which you think you can be awarded the Nobel Prize & Why ?
9. Are you judgemental of people or situations and to what extent? Is there a reason for being so?
10. If I asked you to paint a picture of your Life, what would it look like? Do share an apt image.
I would like to nominate these beautiful ladies:
1. Connie Hanks, ClickyChickCreates
2. Janaline, JanalinesWorldJourney
3. Pankhuri Bajaj, Pankhuri Bajaj Photography
4. Indah Susanti, Indahs: Travel Story and Photography
5. Sakshi, Asealskhaki
6. Tina, Travels and Trifles
7. Preeti, Lenzexperiments
8. Mekala, Bits and Pieces on Photo
9. Georgia, Rainbow Bakery
10. Kymona Tracey, Kreative Kymona
Way to go sister bloggers!
Cheers & Joy, Always!